1. So, before the world gets the better of you and slaps a title on your forehead, create a unique manifesto of what you think you are.
3. Anxiety about addiction to screen time gave rise to a dubious new line of businesses: boot camps, often run by ex-military personnel, promising to help wayward youth kick the habit. But investigative reports p ublished in recent days by Beijing News and the Mirror reveal abusive conditions, leading to the death of at least one student, at the Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School, which billed itself a s an Internet-addiction recovery camp in eastern Henan province.
6. Morocco is a gateway to Africa. Major tourism cities in the North African kingdom include the capital of Rabat, Casablanca – the country's largest city - Marrakesh and Agadir.
1. The End of the Road
2. Temperatures had already risen by 0.8C since the industrial revolution and although last year’s 1C rise may not be repeated every year from now on, scientists said 2016 could turn out to be another exceptionally warm year as the El event continues.
4. Mr Erdogan’s escalation comes in the midst of a vitriolic tit-for-tat between Ankara and The Hague, which began at the weekend after Dutch officials barred Turkish ministers from campaigning in Turkish communities inside the Netherlands.
6. 2.SpaceX demonstrates a big step towards fully reusable space craft
3. The appointment was announced by Steven Ciobo, the Australian minister for trade, tourism and investment, on Feb 21. The Chairman of the China National Tourism Administration, Li Jinzao, was present.
5. "An institution's global outlook is one of the key markers of a prestigious university. The top institutions hire faculty from all over the world, attract students from a global market of top talent and collaborate with leading departments wherever they happen to be based." said Phil Baty, editor of Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
1. The quickest growth in executive pay on average came from the hotel and catering sectors, at 47.58%.
Chazelle’s musical was the hot favourite going into the evening, with a record-tying 14 nominations. Chazelle won the best director award, while Emma Stone won best actress for her performance in the film, which was produced by Lionsgate. There were other La La Land Oscars for score and best original song.
There were more than 8m Chinese tourist arrivals in the country last year — up 36 per cent year-on-year, said Mr Wang. The numbers had continued to increase even after Seoul announced the deployment of Thaad, he added.