3. Graduates in economics and finance still have great prospects for making big money, the National Business Daily reported, citing a new survey. The average monthly salary for graduates from five major Chinese universities in finance and economics stayed above 10,000 yuan.
4. The IOM says fewer than 35,000 migrants, or about three percent, have crossed by land into Greece and Bulgaria from Turkey.
1. Best chances: Dafoe is probably the current front runner for best supporting actor.
5. Airlines with operations based west of the Rockies boast the fewest flights that arrive late during the holidays, according to data compiled for Forbes.com by FlightAware.
2. adj. 最初的，原始的，有独创性的，原版的
3. 直到最近，Weill Cornell Medical College的科学家们至少在老鼠和猴子身上实现了这一点。这种人造视网膜，它的芯片可以将画面转换为电子信号，而它的微型投影机可以将电子信号转化为投影光线。
4. Police, who raided the criminal operation, said they also found beef tripe, cartilage and other out-of-date animal organs - all of which had been smuggled across the border from neighbouring Vietnam. In total 20 tonnes of illegal meat was seized.
2. “He’s had more of a sense of swagger and confidence” in recent months, says Jan Dawson of Jackdaw Research.
3. China's economic prowess is also seen by outsiders as having stimulated nationalism in a generation removed from the Cultural Revolution. Beijing's belligerent responses to overlapping maritime claims have heightened worries about its security objectives in a region already wary of its economic clout. This is one factor in Japan's decision to relax its ban on weapons exports; to China's dismay, it has also driven its neighbours to support a stronger US presence in Asia and has complicated regional trade integration.
5. n. 粉底霜，基
6. A Saudi Woman Who Got Behind the Wheel and Never Looked Back
1. 1.Provide strong leadership and a clear vision
2. “This young Vermonter clearly has an interest in service and anyone putting ideas forward with the goal of making Vermont a better place is appreciated here,” Scott's spokeswoman, Rebecca Kelley, tells PEOPLE.
Mr Ravenscroft ended up leaving teaching to found Enabling Enterprise, a body that seeks to bridge the gulf between schools and business by taking pupils out of the classroom and giving them practical projects and visits to businesses, including UBS, the bank, and Freshfields, the law firm.