1. Liu Fei was also a half-brother of the Emperor Wu of Han who ruled from 141BC to 97BC.
2. n. 飞机，水平
3. Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
4. Little wonder, then, that Christie’s, the dominant player in the auction market for modern and contemporary art, is re-marketing its old master paintings as “classic art.” It will be offering old masters and other historical pieces next year at its Rockefeller Center sales in April, rather than January. The week will feature a themed sale that includes 20th-century works. And its “classic art” format will debut in London in July, Christie’s said on Friday.
5. Over 10- and 20-year stretches, geographic and asset class diversification have proven beneficial for returns and risk management. Unfortunately, you are not guaranteed to see the benefits of such a strategy during any 12-month period. In an era of 140-character writing and two-minute video, should we be surprised that investors have trouble judging the success of their portfolios over long periods?
6. According to the report, some lenders have been using the platform to offer female college students high-interest loans on the condition that the borrowers hand over nude photos of themselves holding their ID cards as collateral.
1. 时间：2009-10-29 编辑：vicki
2. Luckily, the singles are only half the story with Reputation. On "Dress," she's high on the rush of a new romantic thrill; on "New Year's Day," she's trying to figure out what she has after the party's over.
4. Honestly if you want to laugh your way through a Netflix original movie, please just watch The Incredible Jessica James because it's a delightful romantic comedy that blows everything else out of the water.
2. Amazon joins the innovators list for the first time for innovations in data centers, devices, electronic methods and systems, according to its latest report.
4. 1号 what the fuck: “职场辣妈”的新境界
5. 上榜的商学院包括来自26个国家的商学院，其中美国有35家，英国有10家，中国有9家。中国人民大学商学院(Renmin University of China School of Business)的排名上升最快，从第43名升至第18名。法国的格勒诺布尔商学院(Grenoble Business School)排名第70名，土耳其的萨班哲大学管理商学院(Sabanci University School of Management)排名第99名，巴西的Coppead排名第100名。
2. A Bubble With No Name Yet is still a bubble. But, Americans are too distracted, too numb, too in denial to hear the warnings. Reminds me of my headline back on March 20, 2000. 'Next crash, sorry you'll never hear it coming.'
3. Prince Miteb's release, less than a month since his arrest, shows the speed at which Saudi Arabia wants to settle the corruption probe that involved the sudden arrests of royals and billionaires such as Prince Alwaleed bin Talal.
Among the top 10, four of them -- Pony Ma, Jack Ma, Ding Lei (CEO of Chinese game developer NetEase Inc) and Lei Jun (founder of smartphone maker Xiaoxi) -- are from TMT (telecommunications, media and technology) sectors.