1. That’s a lot of issue-related messaging to pack into a single color trend (or even two), but the Pantone statement says it’s the company’s job to reflect social trends and capture them in a shade — which will then become part of the fabrics of our lives, as it were.
2. My Sunshine is a TV drama adapted from Gu Man`s novel of the same title. It stars Wallace Chuang and Tang Yan, premiering in January, 2015. The drama depicts a man and a woman`s reunion and long-lasting romance after seven years of separation. The novel itself has been popular on the Internet and was published in 2003. Wallace Chuang soon rose to become a romantic icon among female viewers because of the role he played in the adaptation, presenting an ideal image of lover to the audiences.
4. This marks the first time that Google has topped the list since 2011.
5. 《我无法忘记那天晚上和他在一起时发生的事》(‘I Could Not Forget What Happened to Me That Night With Him’)
6. They will get more creative in 2018, including on non-cash benefits. Bank of America, for example, has just introduced a programme allowing employees of the global banking and markets unit to take a sabbatical — on full pay — for up to six weeks in a year. There are conditions: people must have been with the bank for at least a decade, and can request the time once every five years, to a maximum of three. But in a memo circulated this week, seen by the Financial Times, chief operating officer Tom Montag urged eligible employees to consider it.
1. Even though we are apart, you are in my heart this season.千山万水，隔不断我在佳节对你的思念。
5. Falke’s fall from grace is sad, but nothing compared with eBay. The company I thought I would love forever for supplying my entire wardrobe and the contents of my house told the New York Times: “We are passionate about harnessing our platform to empower millions of people by levelling the playing field for them.”
6. Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie: Sterling K. Brown, “The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story”
2. Despite the surge of private wealth in China, the country’s billionaires have not yet cracked the top ranks of global rich lists. Hurun estimates that Mr Wang, China’s richest man and head of the Wanda group, ranks 26th globally.
3. Experts also noted that the population control policies adopted in recent years have started to pay off.
4. Wallace wrote the book after saying "yes" to everything for a year, a commitment which both advanced his career and landed him in a cult meeting. What the movie didn't show, however, is the sheer number of Internet scams Wallace signed up for. Apparently, saying "yes" all the time has its downfalls in real life.
5. But the young boy still had on last trick up his sleeve before surrendering.
6. 单词deputy 联想记忆：
1. Morgan Stanley’s Jonas believes the Model X will sell more based on features like its upgraded infotainment system unique “falcon-wing” back-seat doors than fuel economy and he will be disappointed if the Model X doesn’t win every major car of the year award. He isn’t alone. So will Elon Musk and a whole lot of Tesla investors who pray that the momentum behind this amazing stock keeps building.
2. Most technology developers are seeing app use grow and web use decline. That means companies have to have strong, fast, meaningful mobile platforms and those that don't lose customers.
3. Recently, however, the buyback boom has started to fade. The Standard & Poor's 500 Buyback Index, which tracks the 100 companies with the largest share repurchase ratio, recently recorded its first quarterly decline since mid 2012. As stock prices reach record highs, the boost from share repurchases diminishes, making it more valuable for companies to invest in longer-term projects or use extra cash for acquisitions.
5. Growth in the key sectors driving China’s economy softened last month, according to official gauges tracking activity at manufacturing, services and construction businesses.
6. 单词eccentric 联想记忆：
1. We will make a big push for progress in the reform of the social system.
2. It’s the time of the year for list making! This Youku video clip named the nine hottest lines on China’s web this year. The Yangtze Evening Post, an influential newspaper, is the original list compiler.
"The CPI just went up two percent year on year in 2016, less than the three-percent predictive index. It was a moderate inflation, and reflected the price level was effectively controlled and basically stable," said Jin.