1. IMD and Iese Business Schools have tightened their grip on the top spots of the twin FT executive education rankings, monopolising first and second places for both open-enrolment and customised programmes.
4. The prince said authorities could recover as much as $100 billion in settlements.
5. Recently, a recruitment website issued the Investigation Report of Employability of 2016 Graduates. The report notes that starting salaries for 2016 graduates are 4765 Yuan, nearly 30% graduates to enter the Internet industry which provide the highest average salary.
6. 何塞安东尼奥梅亚德(José Antonio Meade)会成为下一任墨西哥总统吗？
1. While there is a still a way to go to ensure the LGBT community has the same rights as sexual couples, the world has moved on significantly in recent years. In fact, gay marriage is now legal for 60% of Americans. What about the other 40%, you ask? The List Love really believes the rest of the United States, and many other countries across the world – we’re talking to you, Russia! -will catch up soon.
2. Although the average punctuality rate of the surveyed airports rose 7% year-on-year to 70.4% in 2016, the average delay time was 33 minutes.
3. Passion, perseverance and a positive attitude tend to set successful entrepreneurs apart. Cultivating these attributes requires an innate skill set and some tips to get started.
2. There is a salary gap of nearly 22 per cent between male and female graduates three years after they finished their courses, $90,000 compared to $73,000. That gap had been 17 per cent whenstudents first graduated, so thisdifference has widened over time(see chart).
3. We asked FlightAware to look at arrival delays, rather than departure delays, because it is sometimes possible for airlines to make up time lost on the ground while the plane is in the sky.
4. In the episode "The Little Kicks," we get to see Elaine's fabulously hilarious dance moves. It's almost impossible to imagine a version of Seinfeld in which Elaine doesn't dance in such a funky way. And yet shockingly, this was almost the case. Writer Spike Fereston knew that series creator Larry David was against the dance, and he was only able to get it approved after David left. He was able to get the dance approve, but still received a lot of push back from the other writers.
6. An investigation is continuing into how La La Land was wrongly named Best Picture rather than the triumphant Moonlight.
3. “The employee said she was going out to buy boots, but was never seen again.”
4. “He’s informal, candid and approachable,” says Ginni Rometty, chief executive of IBM, who praises him as “very authentic. It’s the hallmark of a modern CEO. What you see is what you get.”
6. It is not unusual for the documented wealth of China’s richest people to surge suddenly — or even for previously unknown tycoons to burst into prominence — as stock exchange listings and other public investments thrust them into the spotlight.
1. Here are the top 5 share repurchases authorized so far this year, according to data collected by Birinyi.
3. Tony Moloney, head of education and skills at National Grid, says the UK utility’s involvement is part of its broader strategy to encourage school students to study Stem subjects — science, technology, engineering and mathematics — and learn more about jobs in his sector.
The dollar value of China’s exports fell markedly more than expected last month and import growth more than halved, while revisions to November data erased what had appeared to be a long-hoped-for return to growth for outbound shipments.
例如，佳士得给威尼斯艺术家弗朗西斯科·丰泰巴索(Francesco Fontebasso)在18世纪中叶创作的油画《井边的丽贝卡和埃利泽》(Rebecca and Eliezer at the Well)的最低估价为12万英镑。根据Artnet的数据，在1990年的拍卖会上，这幅令人愉快的洛可可装饰风格的油画是以28.6万英镑购得的。在12月8日的拍卖会上，它仅得到一个电话出价——11.5万英镑（不含佣金），约合17万美元。而投资者们可不认为在购买沃霍尔(Warhol)或巴斯奎特(Basquiat)的作品25年之后会损失约40%。如果一幅早期绘画大师的作品被搁置在交易商的画廊里，想转卖它就更加困难。
其他入围者分别是：《失去信号：黑莓离奇崛起与惊人陨落背后不为人知的故事》(Losing the Signal: The Untold Story Behind the Extraordinary Rise and Spectacular Fall of Blackberry)，作者杰基麦克尼什(Jacquie Mcnish)和肖恩缠尔科夫(Sean Silcoff)回顾了黑莓是怎样偏离了航向；《数字黄金：比特币背后不为人知的故事》(Digital Gold: The Untold Story of Bitcoin)，作者纳塔涅尔波佩尔(Nathaniel Popper)审视了虚拟货币比特币的崛起；《音乐如何变免费：一整代人犯下同样罪行的后果》(How Music Got Free: What Happens When an Entire Generation Commits the Same Crime?)，作者斯蒂芬威特(Stephen Witt)介绍了盗版和对等网络共享(P2P)扰乱唱片业的历史；《做不完的事：女人、男人、工作、家庭》(Un滻椀猀栀攀搀 Business: Women Men Work Family)，作者安妮-玛丽斯劳特(Anne-Marie Slaughter)在书中讨论了实现性别平衡面临的挑战，以及《行为不端：解读行为经济学》(Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioural Economics)，作者理查德泰勒(Richard Thaler)追踪了行为经济学的发展。